Tuesday 31 January 2012

100 THINGS// Poster// Population

This is now my seventh product and I am going to go back to poster because quite simply they are fun and fact full of information. I could do a shopping bag like I was stating earlier but I'd rather not at that seems slightly boring. Of course they day might come when I am to design a shopping bag but It's not what I enjoy- This poster is again a response to the slave population in different regions & countries. I am going back to this information because its so reliable and strong.





Finished design. I recently thought that maybe colour has a big part to play when it comes to designing info graphics. To me as long as it makes sense. Having this red circle for Asia and Pacific is conventional and makes sence. Red connoted danger and death, fire, loads of different things. I have made it so that when to audience looks at the bottom and reads please visit this website (which is in the same colour) they will be automatically remembered of that horrible number


No comments:

Post a Comment