Monday 30 January 2012

100 THINGS// HOTDOG BOOK

I have decided that for my final 10th design I am going to make a hotdog book. Hotdog books are very easy and work very well. It won't be anything special i don't think but if it was on the market it would be a hand out to get the public interested and involved. My last hotdog book for the fair was when folded A5 but i am temped to make this one a6 when folded. I am worried I won't find enough information to put in it but if thats the case I can always use text as a filler. I know this is my final design and I should be concentrating on my other 4-5 designs but this will be on going for the next week. Printing is at 11am on FRIDAY and the module hand in is next wednesday. A lot to do! I think doing the Hotdog book again will be good practise for me. My last hotdogs were printed poorly and and this was due to poor cutting- I now know how to avoid mistakes like my last ones. This will hopefully redeem my last one and make up for all the petty mistakes!

A3// FITTED CORRECTLY- 



I'm slightly worried I might end up losing marks for using the same designs on different products. I now have these charts across 5 designs and this could be classed as repition. This comes down to my 100 THINGS. Most of my re-search I found to be quite useless and I can't see my self using any of the stuff I found towards the beginning of the brief.



 The front cover is on the back, this has been changed and saved.


I am going to leave the back blank, no real reason I just beleive and text might be unnecessary 

BACK


Simple but once printed I believe this will be very effective. I thought of my hotdog book for the fair and how I used repetition with the circles and it hit me that I could just to that again with the lock. I like the white 'Modern World Slavery'. The white really brings the text and banner out.

BELLYBANDS 




I think the bottom one will work best with book. I am going to go back to the book its self and centre the lock to that when the bellyband is on it will cover the lock on the front cover. 


New front and back- website now put onto the back too. I took away the date as you get that information inside the publicatio. From printing out a mock up i can see that the text is perfectly legible and so are all the graphs & graphics.
I have got 'PLEASE VISIT...' on every page so that the point of getting online is more prominant. I am happy with his outcome and this brings me up to 6 products. 2XPOSTER// 1XHOTDOGBOOK// 3XPOSTCARDS
typo on 3rd graph

The final one I promise- fixed typos and on the back I thought it was also important to mention that these were estimates from the BBC ( Because that was were the information was found) 

No comments:

Post a Comment