Friday 20 January 2012

Hotdog Book// First Examples// Back



This is what I had in my head as a first idea for a front cover. I might try changing the colours so that they are not in rows of colour. 


Here, I have simply been playing around with type against the background. Over all I am most interested in Wisdom Script & Homestead. One thing I have found out is the black is much too dark for the light coloured background.


I like how de-saturated this is and I like how subtle it is. This would be the the front cover and the back would be the same but with only the circles, maybe I could have a bit of text explaining the book I will see when the time comes. The plan now for me is to fun though a few more design ideas. I want the cover to connect with the content. Hence why I have circles all over the page. I found out today that the ring binder is no included and that they will be doing that for us. So thats one more thing off my list. The real thing I need to concentrate on is photos. I will hopefully by the end of the weekend have 6 strong photographs relating to circles and I cover idea sorted as on wednesday I go for printing. I need to test papers out too, I don't want them to rip when I fold them. I want to think about what the book will be called. ' The photography hotdog book is a bit obvious and boring.


Circle- 






No comments:

Post a Comment