Thursday 19 January 2012

Hotdog Book// How to make a Booklet.


Stage One: Fold the A4 down the middle and do the same again on the other side to make the crease perfect


Stage Two: Do the same Horizontally, here I have used a bottle opener to press harder to create a better crease

 Stage Three: Fold like below to meet the middle, Repeat this on the other side too



 Stage Four: Carefully cut with a knife down section TWO & THREE



Stage Five: Fold Vertically


Stage Six: Fold as shown to complete the booklet 



Stage Seven: Simply glue card to the back and once again carefully cut  





Finished Booklet 







We made these mock-up booklets as practise for the leeds book fair later this year that we will be taking part in. I'm not sure what road to go down but I think I might go out and take some photographs, I think I need to come up with a good idea and what to take photographs of. In this book I have the photos I took in Amber's first task which was to go out and take photos of things that had circles in them. I'm going to to go that road, I might end up doing circles again I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment