Wednesday 1 February 2012

100 THINGS// Human Trafficking// Info Poster

SOURCE : news.bbc.co.uk/slavery


i like the info bit but the colours aren't working too well. I like the idea of the colours getting darker as the number of slaves gets bigger but the colour need to be more menacing and forward to a point where the viewer will instantly know through colour that is a poster of cruel information. 


The colours work a lot better in this poster. Again, I have gone to black because it works well as a background. I must be carful not to let the black be too dominant as it could swallow the design and make it un-legible. To finish off I need to add some text at the bottom and also make sure the measurments are correct. I can see the title isn't alined perfectly. 


I am tempted to make 'Human Trafficking' red. I will come back to this decision as the end.







Final Design. I am happy with layout, colour and the overall design. Its getting to a stage where alot of my products are in fact posters but I see nothing wrong with this as they will be the products that seize peoples attention the most. I WANTED to say 'THIS LEAVES 2.5 MILLION PEOPLE INVOLVED IN HUMAN TRAFFICKING TODAY' but thats to much text and it wouldn't have been that legible.

No comments:

Post a Comment