Monday 20 February 2012

The Poster Brief// First Idea


This doesn't work as a design but at least I now know this. The poster has got to be much different but I don't know how I am going to do this. It has got to appeal to an audience visiting the country- It has to attract them am make them forget about the bad weather. The text on this is firstly too serious. But I like what the poster is suggesting because it is true. If it didn't rain so much the country wouldn't be so colourful. I am going to scrap this idea and move on to something new.


My idea is quite simple: with out rain there is no colour. Thats what the poster is going to be saying. I want to make it qite clear that this isn't a final design in any way. I want to simply get ideas and design as a new way of idea development- I now want to find a font that will suite this sort of poster.


example 1: I got an idea for a possible idea so I just went for it- this isn't the final design though- This is just the first step so i decided to blog it. The rain drops were a 2 second job on illustrator and I put the design together on photoshop. 


Poor photograph of this design sheet but you get an idea of where I want to go from it.