Tuesday 2 October 2012

A History Of...// Final Prints


 









Poster 


Stickers
  

Overall I am very pleased with my final outcomes. The only thing I really wish I did was get my book printed somewhere professional as in the digital print room, no matter how hard you try it always seems impossible to get a perfect double sided print. This lead to my book being a bit off so when it came to cutting and putting together it didn't work too well. I ended up having to really customise the book in order for it so work but this still lead to some pages being wonky. The stickers was slightly annoying as I couldn't actually get them cut as the cutter wasn't working. I am happy with the poster and the size of the print. It is simple yet the information given seems enough 'What Britain Really Thinks Of Europe'. That gets the audience thinking 'what do we think? i can find out for only 5 pounds!. Not alot of information is sometimes good imformation. Gets the audience wanting more.

No comments:

Post a Comment