Thursday 15 March 2012

What is a Line?// Layout Hotdog Book


Because I have done hotdog books before I was able to re-use a grid from a previous  project. Its quite nice knowing that this grid is reliable and I don't have to worry about anything going wrong when it comes to printing. I am still un sure about the front covers. Its possible that a lighter colour will work rather than this darker one. I will keep this front cover idea though in terms of design, simple but effective. The name of the book makes perfect sense too.


Pages 1-2 & 5-6 in place (Might go back to the cowboy 5-6 to add more to it)


BACK! I want this to be as simple as the front. I am tempted to play around with the mountains in this one though? and the sky?


I really like this however I would call this a landscape not really a horizon. Need to look in to this and see what makes sense.