Tuesday 6 March 2012

Communication is a Virus// The making of the video// Business Cards// Presentation Boards




I firstly started with getting the clips I had in order before I chose or song. This way I find it easier to edit as before I have gone straight in to making the film perfect and without realising missing a curtail clip. When this happens you find your film goes out of sync with the music and you have to start again! 

Music





The song I have gone with is Magicman by Bonobo. I looked through a lot of chill out music but after much debate with myself I decided that this song was the best one to use. There is a very heavy snare drum through out the song but I have used this to my advantage. I have done a technique where I cut the clip so that it has the jolty effect. sometimes this doesn't work but in this case it the video has really from it. 


DAY 2



Today we finished our buinsess cards. I filmed the print rooms, the laser cutter and the press. I had to delete half the video but i don't mind. I think it looks much better now.


Screen Shots 











Almost there!

Business Cards








Here are the business cards we made. In the video we have just released  you can see how we embossed these cards and the overall work progress of the juice purse. We printed the cards in the print room and then cut them on the libraries guillotine. We then went over to furniture making were they have lasercut. We this machine we were able to cut the juice purse logo out of wood and then simple put the wood with the cards underneath a press. It was that simple!

Presentation Boards