Monday 5 March 2012

Communication is a Virus// Website

.................................................................................................................................................

This is my first example and I have used the final logo design designed by Sam. I have gone with 'Mench' for my font as I think it has quite a playful and fun look to it. Of course I have gone with green as the colours as green connotes trees and recycling.  


Secondary photo but its expectable to use this as just a prototype before we go on to photograph our own designs. As you can see I have made my own little hand very similar to the hand you see when wanting to select something on the internet. I have then changed the colour of about to a darker green so that the user can comfortably direct them selves around the website with out being confused. I find it very frustrating when this isn't the case on websites. On the left hand side I am then going to add some text about the website on the whole. A little slogan for example. 


Here I have gone with 'Wisdom Script' for the subheading and then for the information underneath I have gone with 'Bebas Neue'. Both I believe to be legible and I feel they are suitable for each a website. Their look and appearance doesn't go against the meaning and purpose of the website. They are conventional. 
.....................................................................................................................