Wednesday 28 November 2012

Design for Web// Making the Website on Photoshop for Dreamweaver

After talking to Simon about my idea, he recommended going for a different home page as the one I wanted to do was too difficult when thinking about the time I had to do it. Below is the new template for my website, I will have a grand total of 9 pages. On the left you can see where the navigation will go, there will be a total of 9 different tabs. Home, Take Part and the rest will be the countries. What I need to do now is get on with all my images for the website. The good news is I only have to upload images to this website, I don't have to dabble with write text so this will mean I will be able to be more creative with it all. 






Photoshop










As you can see I have added my navigation to these, however they are there just to give an idea of what the final design will look like. Before saving my images ready to be uploaded to Dreamweaver I deleted the navigation as it is separate to the 'Main Image', which is the pictogram and piecharts.