Monday 5 November 2012

Design for Print// Design Sheets & Print Processes

So, I have finally started on my very first booklet which will be Print Processes, through this publications will simple be different print process and how they work! Firstly before I get on to that book. I want to show you SO FAR how my Info Pack will come together. I have decided that I am going to every chapter AS ITS OWN BOOK. For example, print processes will be one, Ink and colour another, Stock ( paper) etc. This way I will be able so make the books downstairs with a nice paper. If everything was just one book I doubt It would all come toegether. I DO look forward to the first crit as at the moment I am slightly un sure about my idea and getting some feedback would be fantastic. 
Here are my Chapters SO FAR! Quick note, All of these books will be put into one box which I will create from scratch. 

Design Sheets

Indesign & Illustrator 

Digital Print

Letterpress


Flexography 
Gravure 

Lithography 
Screen Print
Risography 
Pad Printing 

Foil Stamping 

Here are my print processes finished, my content is still being put into my book but apart from that my illustrations are done, I still need to put in my contents page and I have made a page for an introduction if I decided to. If not I can simply take it out and just have a blank page, after all it is underneath my front cover. I am now going to move onto COLOUR.
INTRO PAGE START:

One side of the contents will be print process will be colour (right side) The left side is for Print Processes 

No comments:

Post a Comment