Tuesday 20 November 2012

Design for Print// Design Boards





This is my first set of design boards. I think I will do some more in depth ones before my hand in of OUGD504. These ones are just simple so that during the crit my group could navigate themselves easily across my work. Here are a few photos I took of my printed books for Design for Print. Overall, the prints came out fine, however some text runs into the gutter on a few pages but that's not a massive problem. One thing I am actually quite happy with is after scanning the pages I can’t detect any typos which is something I tend to make quite often. I wish I could have printed some packaging but in the time I had I couldn’t book a print slot and drop in was useless. In the future, I must experiment with different types of printing as during this module I have not done this. Not to end on a low, I am happy with the outcomes I have produced. This has been a difficult  brief but I have enjoyed it none the less and very much benefited from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment