Tuesday 4 December 2012

Print and Web// Workshop TWO Presentation Board, Brief and Feedback


Feedback
Group:
  • Steph Buck 
  • Mike Williams
  • Emma Johnson 
  • Sam Lane
  • Chris Shuttleworth
My feedback on 'On Yer Bike'
  • Begin making more primary research. Photos of street & Checkpoints etc.
  • Make sure your way finding idea make sense.
  • Think about what colours would work best.
  • Where will your way finding system be? What City?
  • Research Worldwide Semiotics to create universal icons/ symbols.
  • Make sure colours contrast the environment. 
5 Things I don't know about my chosen subject.
  • What City I am going to choose. 
  • What my final design will look like.
  • What Colours I want to go with.
  • How to make my idea appeal to cyclists
  • Will my idea be for one city or for many?
5 ways the audience will come in to contact with my work.
  • By riding a bike in the city where my way finding is. 
  • By picking up a flyer that may appear in a place of public transport.
  • An app on a smartphone. 
  • By reading it in a local magazine.
  • By being in the city
5 Problems that need solving + why they need solving.
  • How I will present my designs, in what form I will be doing this. This is something I need to work out as soon as possible.
  • What my designs will look like and how they will appeal to cyclists. This is something I need to solve because it is so crucial they understand my way finding system.
  • How can I get the cyclists to know where they are going without reading a map? Reading a map and cycling is very dangerous and can lead to serious accidents. 
  • Find out what a 'hobo code' is. I feel this will give me a better insight to the brief. 
  • Why the brief is wanting a lot of type!? its way finding, it shouldn't have a lot to do with type.


No comments:

Post a Comment