Monday 10 December 2012

Print and Web// Logo Ideas for 'On Yer Bike'

On Yer Bike!


For the beggining of the brief I have decided to work on the logo as I feel this is something I can do straight away. I want it to be plain and only using two colour I think this can be achieved quite easily. 





I decided to make some city landscapes but in the design it really doesn't look right which is a shame because I was looking forward to having this! But, it doesn't work so I need to begin looking for some kind of alternative. Two pictures above you can see my almost finished design (Third one across) I need some kind of image between the 'ON YER' and the 'BIKE!'


I quite like this but I feel I might return to it in the future once I know I have a better idea of what I want to do. I am looking forward to my crit as I feel I need a push in the right direction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment