Friday 21 December 2012

Responsive// HellFire Final Design Without Colour


I decided to add the owl because apparently the owl is symbolic of leeds! Something I didn't know but this will probably be something that most people know. I just need to add colour now and then I think I will be all done! This is something I will end up doing when I am back at college as the brief is odd in it only wants you to design the front label, but want you to choose your own colour meaning the back of the bottle will be different colours to the front... Odd but I guess they just want the design ans then they can play around with the colours themselves. The 'Creative Networtks' label is rubbish too! We were not sent out a proper file meaning I had to live trace the logo and then just throw it in. You can see this because instead of the logo being a nice solid shape it is instead lumpy. 
When the breif stated they wanted a modern looking beer my heart sank as those kind of beer designs are very boring. After my research I learnt that you could produce an odd feel on a modern looking design. So overall I am very happy with the outcome of my design. I just need to think about colout now and it will be finished! 

No comments:

Post a Comment