Friday 28 December 2012

Print and Web// Beginning stages of App 'On Yer Bike'

Loading Screens



This loading screen is simple and I think this is all it needs to have. It will firstly have the first example and then cross fade in to the second example 'On Yer Bike'. Can I please add that this won't actually be a real app. The final design will be presented on presentation boards and then handed in. 

Location?




I have not yet chosen a font and these first examples are very basic. I want to get everything in place and find a nice style before working any further. So this will be where you find your location. Usually you can go on to maps and the phone will find your location but I like the idea you can find your route in lets say Madrid a week before going there. 

Menu




So once you have chosen your location you will then continue to the Main Menu. Here you have : 
  • A to B
  • Tourist 
  • Leisure 
  • About 
  • Settings
  • Help
I have not yet decided weather I will do every single option. I may just do A to B as that is going to be very similar to 'Tourist" and "Leisure". The next thing I need to do are my illustrations  for each of the main menu icons. Organisation and colour of icons is not yet finished. 


Now that my icons are complete I can move on to 'A to B'. I went with a new font but it dosen't look that readable from here. Will have to look into other fonts again.


Once you have pressed on the app from the main I-phone menu, you will then go though the first loading screen which will then cross fade into the apps name ‘On Yer Bike’. The next screen will then be your location or a location you want to look into. Usually, you won’t have to select your location because the phone can track that quite eailly. However, in this case you can select any location in the world so as to plan routes you way want to take in the near future. For example, say you were going to Amsterdam, in a week, you can plan routes in advance to save time and become more organsided. Now we come to the main menu of this application. You have many different paths including. A to B, Tourist (Routes you can take that will take you past famous landmarks) Leisure (Routes that take you to famous cafes, pubs and restaurants) About (Find out about the app) Settings (Here you can customise your app to suit you) and Help ( Get more information online about the app and how to use it) 

No comments:

Post a Comment