Friday 4 November 2011

Other Type Ideas.

After looking through Simon Walker's work I aspire to have a new look in my type on my poster.




1) Old Press - This font looks really nice against the background. I'm not to sure I will work that well when I look at the other type I have found on this page. I found the Font on DAFONT.com

2) Ribbon- I love this font. It works so well as a typeface. The spikes connote danger and warning which I think gives the "inputter"a lot more meaning and purpose if it was on the poster. Makes the role of an Inputter more threatening .

3) HomeStead.

4) Aldine- I like this font alot but I'm not sure if it will work on the poster/leaflet. It has elements of western in it.

5) Mensch.

6) Wisdom Script- This is exactly the font I was looking for! When I was looking at Simon Walker's work I noticed he tended to use this lovely almost hand written font. For 'will' on my poster/leaflet I am going to use Wisdom Script. I also decided that having a this handwritten on a leaflet/poster that WARNS it makes it more formal as if its a letter thats been handwritten. In the end gives the poster more meaning as if it is a serious?  LOST-TYPE is amazing.