Monday 7 November 2011

Front and New "Cover" ideas

As the two black sides will be on the front, I decided to take away the data inputters tie and replace it with 'Avoid Benefit Fraud!'
The black sides have also been put to size so that when its folded they will meet in the middle. I need to run a few experiments and find out what the best card is to use. There could be issues with folding and creasing etc.



So this is what the front will look like (so far). On the other side of this will be the poster along with black space that I need to do something with. 
WIDTH: 14.8 HEIGHT: 42CM
Once folded does will this fit into the envelop which is the size 11cm x 16cm
When folded this will be A5 (14 X 21cm)
The answer is no, it won't fit which is actually quite a big issue. I think I am going to work on finishing the design and then I will tackle the size issues. 

When opened I need this leaflet to be 32cm x 11cm (WHICH IS SO SMALL)
I'm starting the worry about my text and whether or not it will be legible. 

INSIDE


It hit me last night that out of 200,000.....7,483 people found really is pretty rubbish. The chances of you getting caught are very low. This sort of makes the poster funny. The idea that the data inputters won't find you. Maybe If I find the chances of getting caught that might change the meaning of the poster slightly. "...theres a 1 in 10 chance of getting caught...." something like that.


This is my first example but I am actually quite happy with it. The only thing is the poster is very heavy and the text in the black space looks a bit odd next to it. The overall poster is middle heavy. Maybe if I experiment with colour I will be able to solve this.

"THOSE WERE JUST THE ONES THEY KNEW ABOUT...." I've taken that out. The poster above is what I am going with...