Friday 4 November 2011

Fold Idea


I decided to try this idea out. The black will be the bits that fold in underneath the poster/leaflet. During my Crit they mentioned I had to have my Proverb somewhere so I put it on the left. I'm not sure how I will go on to produce this design. But I like the idea of the two side to open into the poster.


Here is is just Portrait. However if I go on with the idea it won't appear like it does in the design. The text of 'Honesty is the best Policy' will go on the OTHER SIDE. so in actual fact there will be nothing there just black space. I could add some facts about benefit fraud. Another thing I need to think about is stretching both side so that once folded they will meet nicely in the middle. Its quite complicated and I'm finding hard to get my head around it but I will make lots of mock ups and decide then.