Tuesday 8 November 2011

MOCK UP and New Information.



I changed the information to how much its cost the UK each year because this makes it seem much more serious than how many people are convicted because when reading about how many people went to court...it sort of ruined any effect the poster had! I believe this to be my final inside layout (text, font. information etc...)
FRONT


This was easy to make however it gave a good idea of what the leaflet would look like once finished. I simply printed the front and the back off, cut them up and stuck them together.

FRONT/INSIDE

INSIDE


In the end this was not the size. It was about a centimetre off. From this I have gained the knowledge of what paper size to use and also what my leaflet will look like once finished (Apart from when finally printed it will look a lot better). I will be printing on to A3 card on Thursday at 2PM in the print room. Luckily the Print Technician, James, has agreed to help me print double sided prints. He will also help me print stickers. That is something I need to be getting on with this week.