Monday 20 May 2013

What Is Good// Pages Cut & Disaster!


Hand cutting out my pages. 





DISASTER!


If you can see here the bind is warped because the laser cutter didn't cut my cover correctly.



Unless I find another way to bind my book, It will have to be handed in without my wooden cover which will not be good in any way what so ever. The laser cutter cut out a different size gap between each bind which means I cannot ring bind it. What can I do! I need to find anther way to find my book that is easy and doesn't mean I have to book any slots or buy more material. I have spent a fortune on this project and learnt a hell of a lot. This brief has by far been the most unsuccessful. I have really enjoyed the process but because it has been rushed due to other modules it is not up to a standard I am happy with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment