Monday 20 May 2013

What Is Good// Final photos of Book





















Well to be honest I am very disappointed with my final product. I wasn't able to put the wooden covers on which was the heart of my idea and I only have a couple of products. I have never before been upset with a module at my time at college but the time has now come! Not only does 'go camp!' sound like a gay bar but printing was a nightmare and so was laser cutting. I can only feel un satisfied with this module which is a horrible feeling because the time and effort that have been put into something now seem completely wasted. Not only that my final grade is going to probably hit to floor! 
If I had more time I would love to extend this project, it would take an age to perfect this brief though. Making a wooden cover was easier said than done, a whole lot easier. I did happen to start this brief very late and I blame COP for that as I spent way to long on that. I could go on and on but the bottom line is I don't feel this work to be a good standard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment