Saturday 4 May 2013

How To.../ Concept and feedback.


Feedback from Peers. 
  • Photography is a good and unique idea.
  • Natural long exposure looks better than staged ones.
  • Have you considered using any text? That might not be necessary. 
  • Photography concept is good, would be nice to see as this will be different. This will be different to what everybody else is doing. 
  • Interesting for audience to see how they interact within the space.
  • Think about a name, this may strengthen your concept. 
  • The Photography concept will defiantly work because people will naturally relate with the space. Don't worry about it not being graphic design-y.
I've  decided not to go with this concept because when looking at the space it was going to be taken in I begain to think that it wouldn't work very well. That and I wasn't 100 percent sure with the conecept overall. I only came into college with one and a half concepts so I only feel the need to blog this concept. I decided to go back to the drawing board as after the crits I got a much better idea of what it was I should be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment