Wednesday 15 May 2013

What Is Good// Making Buisness Card Experiments.


The image above is one of many attempts trying to print double sided, I experimented on black and white and the one above was when I aaccidently printed colour. Basically, the printer will never give you a perfect double sided print, so after much frustration I came up with a new I idea I thought could work



Cards spray mounted onto mount board.




Cut out cards



This was a waste of time and I'm not sure how to get aorund this problem, I might have to have mock ups and not print as I don't have to time to print downstairs and this mountboard way isn't working for me at all. So, I am going to do a series of mock ups and see how that goes. This is something I would very much like to print. I could get them sent off to get printed but time is of the essence and my pockets are pretty empty. What to do! So little time to decided. I might try again but on a thiner card, this way the cards will be easier to cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment