Thursday 3 January 2013

Responsive// Tradies Choice Bookkeeping

Job Type
Logo Design
Task Outline

  • Create a Logo Design.
Task Description 
We are a small bookkeeping business
We wish to create a simple yet effective logo that is instantly recognizable by Tradies.

Font could be a "cast metal look, carved out of granite, must have a 3d look.
Tag line is "The Tradies Choice"
Our background on web site is blue/grey checker plate(the stuff tradies make tool box's out of, very recognizable and popular)
(See uploaded example)
We are trying to look masculine and business like.
We are aiming to appeal to the same market that use ITP and H&R Block. (Please see their web sites)
Note: Our website is still being designed and awaits logo.
Logo TextTradies Choice Bookkeeping.

LINK : http://jobs.designcrowd.com/graphic-design-jobs

................................................................................................................................................................







Here I have just tried to experiment with many different types of logo design. I decided to create a simple and crisp design. I am torn between my last examples and my very first example! The first design I did is very plain but very suitable. Its very quite which suits the first sentence on the brief 'Small book selling business'.

I deided to go with this. Its not the most exciting of flashy but I guess it does the job quite well. The font I think is a bit much but I was worried about making the logo too boring so I decided to stick with it. I decided to use 'Blanch Condensed Inline' which means you get this stoke effect. I thought it worked with the book quite well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment