Tuesday 22 January 2013

Design for Web//Other Products// Stickers, T-Shirt, Water Bottle, Helmet, High Vis Jacket.

Stickers



I decided I had to experiment more with where I could take this app. I thought of other possible areas I could look into that would relate to an I-phone app. The stickers are again another way of promoting the app and spreading awareness.

T-Shirt 


Water Bottle 
The t-shirts I like the idea of as it seems approriate to that app. Any such fans can purchase this item and wear it. I have been researching into other apps and the first one that came into my head was the famous angry birds app. I was amazed at how many different products they have. Being a very popular game I can fully understand that they can sell such items as t-shirts and even slippers but... I can't imagine  my app selling slippers....

I-Phone, Helmet & High Vis Jacket 





Hight vis jackets and Helmets are very important when on a bike in the dark, so I thought it a suitable product to add to my others. This shows that the app is supporting safety to its users. Almost advertising and reminding the audience that cycling can be vary dangerous in a city and that you must take care when out and about.