Wednesday 9 January 2013

Responsive// The Big Sleep


I began to realise that my original mock ups on paper were not working on the computer so I decided to look into secondary research again. I had considered using buildings like the example on the left but didn’t think I would go through with it. It gives such scale to a piece and relates strongly with ‘The Big Sleep’. The city is a big place and it will be hard to find who you are looking for. Underneatht is my mock up for the book cover, I wanted the buildings to occupy the whole of the bottom to again add scale to the cover. The lights give the feel that there is a search going on and in someways connotes danger. 

Fonts?
















Although my outcome has come out alot different to my orginal mockups towards the beggining of the breif I am happy with the outcome. I am looking foward to the crit as I want to get the most out of peoples feeback as to make this peice even better. I feel that considering the book is about one mans jounrey I mighrt have to add this man into the cover somehow? These are the sort of questions I will be asking during the up and coming crit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment