Monday 21 January 2013

Design for Web// Presentation Boards






One thin that I must mention first which is really bugging me that I have been trying to change is that space between each I-Phone. This is something that I should have seen but it was seen by someone else when it was to late. Its not that I can't be bothered to have them centred properly, I would pay £10 for them to be properly alined! I have learned to keep your programs organised! I ended up using photoshop for this brief and in total I probably had over 100 layers. It was a matter or copying and pasting over and over untill when it came back to changing stuff at the end it was nearly impossible. This is something I know I will keep track of in the future, I hope it doesn't mark me down however. 
If I had more time, I would have made a proper logo and possibly made stickers out of it, again to spread awareness about the app. Another thing I would have done is I would have made a proper website as that is something the brief did ask for. I decided to make an app so I feel like I have somehow missed out. Overall I can say I am happy with this project and now all I have to do is present my work to the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment