Wednesday 16 January 2013

Design for Print// Books Printed from Issuu
















The books that I got printed with Issue came a little bigger than I expected! I do like the size though, everything came out clean and sharp. Something that was brought up in a crit was that some of my text was too close to the centre of the page, meaning that if my book was going to be printed you might not be able to probably read some of the text. And indeed that is almost the case, on a few pages the text starts very close to the centre of the page making it almost unreadable. The thing I need to ask myself is what can I do before the hand in? On thing I am considering to do is make packaging. The brief didn't say I had to print my books...but now I have I think this is that right thing to do. Apart from that I believe this brief to be well thought over and produced.

No comments:

Post a Comment