Thursday 17 January 2013

Print and Web// PRINT// Posters

Its is now time to make posters advertising the app I have just made and its quite difficult, I thought this would be quite easy as the app is finished and the hard bit is out the way. However I have been working for a while trying to find inspiration and also trying to design and i can't produce and thing I'm I say I am happy with. Below is a poster I started to enjoy but now I have hit a wall. I might consider starting again. 


This poster will be quite big so you will be able to read the text. It is just very bland and if I saw this any where I would think it to be a rubbish design. I will start from stage one and see if I can find anything I am happy with.
 



This could develop in to something nice, it was quite hard to get a good idea of what this would look like from my design sheets. I'm can't decide with what colours I want to go with, I simply went for blue because it looks nice, however if I went with a green that could connote energy saving.
The green example is my final outcome. I was very much influenced by the poster I found online and I feel this poster works well at communicating only the basics of what the app can offer the customer. Now its time to put this poster into context. I am going to find pictures that other people have taken of the london underground and pictures of london bus stops as I can't go and do that myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment