Thursday 28 February 2013

Responsive// Ted Baker Responsive// Men & Woman's Design and Packaging







The tiara will be gold foiling, very much the same as the mens, which will be a gold crown. Packing for both men's and woman's will be a nice matt finish. Nigel and I went down stairs to James in print and he recommended that that was the best type of packaging to go for, especially when its packaging for a perfume and cologne which will need to look very high end. 
Ignoring the channel rubber logo at the top of the bottle, here is a quick mock up I made with the front stickers. I think we will be going with a simple white colour with gold foiling. Simple yet effective. I'm not sure if we want to have a purple or red label as its a bit too loud. I pictured having a very simple bottle and by going with the colours this has been accomplished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment