Wednesday 6 February 2013

Responsive// The Big Sleep's Next Steps


Here I have changed the font as that was something my peers said I should change during the crits. I want to take this book cover furhter. What else can I do with it? The brief simple says to produce a book cover but I am keen to make other things to go along side it. What else can I do though that would fit in the same family as the book cover? 
  • Bookmarks
  • Advertisement posters 
  • Goody Bags
  • Stickers 
  • Audio Book
  • Tablet
Stickers


The stickers are simply something fun I wanted check in with the book and it makes complete sense to make this kind of product. Stickers are a good way of advertising the book and also a nice way to express what you like, very similar to the badge or the patch.

I-Pad






Of course you can have you book on an i-pad these days so I decided to put my book in to context and put it on this image I found on the internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment