Tuesday 19 February 2013

Photography Workshop














During this workshop in the Photography department we were taken through thoroughly the basics of a Canon DLR camera. We looked at Aperture (F stop), Shutter speed and ISO and how they must be adjusted to different enviroments. We all brought in different objects we could photograph and we were able to swap them around with the group. I decided to use three different lenses. The basic 18-55 mm lens which is good for all aspects of photography. The wide angle lens which is slightly similar to the fish eye, this lens means you can fit much more into your shot (good example is the photo I took of the group and the studio). And, finally I used the Marco lens which was the funnest to use. With this lens you could get extreme close ups of the object. If you take a look at the photos I took of the trainers you we see what I mean! This has been good practise I now know where to go when I want to take highly professional photos of the work and products I have produced.

No comments:

Post a Comment