Monday 18 February 2013

Responsive// Ted Baker Collaboration Label ONE// Design MENS






Random gold colour, not a fan. I do want to experiment with gradients though. 



This black and silver I got the idea from Polo as it looked perfect. It's hard to know what the colour will really look like untill it has been printed out so I'm not too sure how to go about this! This design is not at all finished. It is still missing something, maybe I have to find another illustration or pattern to go with it to make it feel more complete. I have also put my label so far into context and it looks wrong, The colours are too rich and strong for the bottle, I can't quite explain what I mean but it doesn't look right! 
I need to go back to the drawing board and look into colour. 


No comments:

Post a Comment