Tuesday 1 May 2012

It's Your Choice// Text & Image

Design Sheets 











I decided to use the tablet to create my curvy lines as I was finding it hard to use the pen tool to create what I wanted 


the Only problem I have with this at the moment is when I zoom in only slightly it becomes very pixelated. I blame this on photoshop because I am using pixels NOT vector. I worry that when I come to print they will be pixelated. Another thing I have to think about is what size they will be printed to. Before they where a very strange size.


FONT is something I need to consider too. I was thinking that these could be posters for an upcoming event. Maybe a day of bringing designers together to play with idea generation? 


COLOUR is something I must think about too. I should play around and discover colours that work well together but most importantly the meaning. 


I'm not sure about the eyes here.



'KING COOL'
From dafont


Here I have been playing around with different fonts. I really like the one above. It's called 'HAND OF CRE' and I found it on 'DAFONT.COM'. Question is does it work better than my original font? This font is a lot quiet than my original one thats for sure. 


I'm really feeling the gray however it is quite a dull colour and thought process is colourful! Looking at the zero 7 reference on my design context blog I feel I should re-think the colour. 


I'm going to come back to this because I feel like I've hit a wall. I'm going to concentrate on my other posters now and see what I can come up with. Here I have used 'Tommasso' from LostType.com
.............................................................................................................


For some reason during the making of this poster I ended up putting 'Minds' instead of 'Heads'. But, thats  all sorted now and I have decided that this is the final design and I will go on to produce the rest of my designs like this- for example the same colours and text.