Tuesday 1 May 2012

It's Your Choice// Image




You can see from the first example that I have filled the white lines in simply using the paint brush tool. I has this idea to have this design not only as a poster but as the packaging design also. One thing that is quite visible about this is the heads don't perfectly line up but I reckon I am ok to leave it how it is. I want to try printing this out and making some 'Mock Up envelops. I think once I have achieved that I will have a good idea of how to fold the real thing.
..........................................................................................................................


Poster with Envelope template.








So I decided to print off 3 A3 Posters with the envelope template on it. Once I did that I discovered that it is so easy to create the envelope its self. I know what paper I want to print on to also so I think I am going to be ok with it! I'm not sure If I want to go on with the template because its very simple but then again I don't want to over complicate it all. I am tempted to have the stock as part of the colour and design on my final design. So the heads will just be black and the back ground will be brown.