Tuesday 15 May 2012

It's Your Choice// Final Designs










I really enjoyed this brief as it gave me the chance to revisit the pro-verb brief which in my opinion I did terribly in. Although I didn't change the brief that much I can happily say that I did a much better job this time round. I was much more professional with my illustrations and my chose of colour and font. It was nice to finish this because it shows how much I have improved this year as a young designer. The envelope that I produced was quite random but I like the idea of it. It made it different, it reminded my of 'Don't Panic'. It was nice to print it in the print rooms too. The mock ups could have been handed in but its always better to print on to proper paper. The only problem I have is once folded the posters are quite hard to flatten out, but I guess thats what you expect from an envelope publication. Again this was an enjoyable brief that need to be done! The pro-verb brief has been upgraded.