Tuesday 15 May 2012

STAMP IT!// Final Designs







I was in the end quite lucky to print these as well as this. Last night I waited around in the print room eager to print and luckily there was time for me to print 1 A3 matt and 1 A3 OF stickers. The vinyl cutter worked perfectly as well and I think that was my main worry. Rumour always as it that James is the only one who knows how to use it but the girl down stairs also knew, such a releif. I would say that I have been unorganised as thats probably what you thinking. Booking print slots has been extremely difficult over the past month and I fear that I won't get everything printed. Its seems slightly unfair that we are members of a college and can't even print! People are losing marks simply because they haven't been able to print? Seems very unfair. However I managed to print so I am happy. In terms of outcome I am happy. The mock ups I made were good as they let me know what size to print when doing my final designs.