Wednesday 6 March 2013

Responsive// Ted Baker Collaboration// Printing Products Take ONE

Packaging








My print slot was at 10am and I had to print my stickers for the bottle and I had to print my packaging. Firstly the stock I wanted wasn't available so I had to print on a different which wasn't exactly what I wanted. When finally up stairs I began very carefully to cut my packaging, making sure not to make any mistakes. It wasn't till I finished my first box (which took a very long time) that I noticed I had spelt  'majesty' wrong. I decided to spell it 'magesty'instead. This didn't bother me too much as I wanted to use the stock I orgianlly planned. We decided not to go with the stickers as they looked pretty cheap and thought we would have a go at foiling. 


No comments:

Post a Comment