Monday 11 March 2013

Responsive// Secret 7"


And now you know my name
But I don't feel the same
But I ain't gonna blame
The rider on the wheel.

You know my song is new
You know it's new for you
I tell you how it's true
For the rider on the wheel.

And round and round we go
We take it fast and slow
I must keep up a show
For the rider on the wheel
For the rider on the wheel.

And now you know my name
But I don't feel the same
But I ain't gonna blame
The rider on the wheel
...................................................................................................................................................................




Inner Sleeve



Record


I am going to foil the back 'secret 7 logo' and I am going to print it on  medium weight stock.
The inner sleeve will be on a light brown, textured stock. I am going to find an old 7" record that I can play around with. I have made some stickers that will fit the dimensions of the label on the record.


No comments:

Post a Comment