Monday 4 March 2013

Responsive// Ted Baker Collaboration// Packaging Actual Size & Mock UP

Mock-up Packaging






Above is the net printed out, not actual size, a couple of cm smaller, however the net does work fine, well almost fine. My cutting skills in this case were next to poor. Nigel and myself need to find something that will cut the packaging nicely. I don't want to use the laser cut as that will burn the edges and will make the packaging look unacceptable. Unless we are really, really careful using out craft knife we are going to have to find a better way to get a perfect cut.


Above are the actual size boxes. Not on my blog just to point out, but in Illustrator the packaging will fit the bottle. We managed to find the measurements of the packaging for the chanel 5 bottle online Considering we will be adding some other things inside I decided to give the packaging 1 more cm in hight. Just to make sure everything will fit in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment