Monday 4 March 2013

Responsive// Ted Baker Collaboration// Final Designs for Packaging

Mens Cologne Packaging. (Not actual size)



Woman's Perfume  (Not actual size)



Overall Nigel and I are happy with the the designs for both men's and woman's packaging. As you can quite easily see it is very simple in terms of information on what is inside the packaging. Formulas inside the cologne etc. However considering we don't know what the contents is we can ass anything! Most of the research we have found on packaging is very similar to this design here, Very simple packaging with limited information. What to do next? I have booked a print slot for both Wednesday and Friday. On Wednesday I am going to print out this packaging and I am going to do some experiments with foiling too. For the crit on Thursday I really want to have something printed out and done to show to my peers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment