Thursday 18 April 2013

What is Good// Workshop & Crit

Concept 1



Concept 1 was the idea I have had since the beginning. To make an introduction book to camping. The front cover would be wooden and lasercut, and the pages would be lamainated with a matt stock. One idea was to screen print my pages with glow in the dark ink so the book could be read at night time. 

Concept 2



Concept 2 is my favriote but is the hardest to do and the hardest to think about doing! I would love to make a tent or mock up a tent thats inside has the mental benefits and physical benefits of camping screen printed on the inside. The tent would include a whole other range of products including zine, t-shirts and torch etc.

Concept 3


Concept 3 was quickly thought up but could work. Because mental and physical benefits are to do with your health. I thought I could make some sort of medicine. In this case a bandage, suggesting that this information 'heals you'. You would unravel the bandage to find the content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment