Thursday 18 April 2013

What is Good// Development of Concept ONE

During the crit and presentation it was clear that people liked the tent idea to most, I on the other hand had no idea  how to go about this and considering my screen printing skills were none excistant I decided I would go with concept one which was to make the book, or the 'Introduction to....Camping.



So now that I know which concept I am happy with I need to look into great depth to what my content will be. The publication I know is all about the key benefits of camping. Hence WHAT IS GOOD about camping, the BENEFITS of camping are WHAT IS GOOD. But that will only take up a few pages. I also want to make a guide or introduction to camping, the semiotics of camping, the activities you can do an enjoy when camping. 

Job now:
  • Find Content 
  • Make Cover
  • Laser Cut front and back cover. 


No comments:

Post a Comment